With uncompromising integrity, honest assessments, proactive service, and transparent communication, we stay with our clients every step of the way –
Polaris Automation was established in 1984,
when founder J.D. Cooke saw the need for PLC programming services that spanned manufacturing sectors. Within 10 years, J.D.’s vision to supply customers with high-quality, affordable solutions grew Polaris Automation from a small team to a dynamic group of industry experts.
Since 2005, Polaris Automation has lived out J.D.’s vision under the direction of Scott Cooke. Under Scott’s leadership, Polaris Automation has experienced double digit growth rates over the last 10 years.
Throughout the years, technological advances have provided opportunities for our team to leverage its knowledge and expertise to provide innovative solutions never even imagined in 1984. Today, the manufacturing industry finds itself in an exciting transformational period, and Polaris Automation is committed to leading the way.
Our Values (IMPACT)
- INNOVATIVE: creation of new and unique solutions to problems; thinking outside the box
- MOTIVATED: taking initiative; going above and beyond without being asked to do so; growth-minded
- PROACTIVE: solution-minded; answering questions before they are asked; seeing potential roadblocks before they happen
- ACCOUNTABLE: strong sense of individual responsibility; having difficult and transparent conversations when needed; thinking like an owner
- COLLABORATIVE: passion for building meaningful relationships; open to new ideas and ways of thinking; excellent listening skills
- TRUSTWORTHY: entirely honest and truthful with the highest level of integrity; authentic
Improve the lives and careers of our Customers and our Owners by diligently
focusing on nurturing relationships that advocate continuous improvement.
- 100% Employee Owned
- Boldly transparent
- Servant mindset